See your purchase history
Remember to use the same Apple ID that you used for your purchases. If you changed the country for your Apple ID, only the purchases made in your new country will display.
Follow these steps to see your purchase history:
First of all, open iTunes on your PC or Mac. If you don't have iTunes installed, you'll need to do that first. Click here and then press the 'Download Now' button. Follow the on-screen instructions to get iTunes installed. Once it is installed, follow these steps to find your Purchase History.
- Open iTunes and click iTunes Store.
- Click Sign In.
- You'll be prompted for your Apple ID in order to sign in. Input that and your password. Remember, use the same Apple ID that you used for your purchase(s).
- Next, click your Account Name in the right-hand corner (it should have replaced the 'Sign In' button). This will cause a drop-down menu to appear. From that menu, click Account Info. You may be prompted for your account password again. If so, simply input it once more and click 'View Account'.
On the next page, search for the subheading Purchase History. Then click 'See All'.
- To see a purchase's details, click the arrow to the left of the order date. Your most recent purchases are listed first. If you don't recognize a purchase, see if it's one of these types of charges.
- The web order number appears under the date of each transaction.
- The time above the order number should have an AM or PM; the AM or PM may not show in the email invoice.